Great Lakes Case & Cabinet is a leading manufacturer of racks, wall mount and free-standing enclosures, technical furniture/command center systems and accessories for the data, communication, broadcast, sound and security industries. At Great Lakes, quality products and world-class customer service have been the company's guiding principles for more than 25 years!
In addition to a robust portfolio of standard products and accessories, Great Lakes is one of the strongest companies in the industry for the design, engineering and manufacturing of custom products for the electronic, voice, video and data communications markets.
- Data Center Enclosures
- Telecommunications and Networking Enclosures
- NEMA 12 and Seismic Zone 4 Enclosures
- Co-Locations Enclosures
- Cooling Solutions: The Lake Effect Thermal Enclosure & Closed Loop Water Cooled Enclosure
- Weight Capacities from 150 lbs. to 300 lbs.
- Mount equipment from servers to patch panels and switches
- Conduit and horseshoe knockouts for cable management
- 2 and 4 Post Racks
- Cable Management and Heavy Duty 4 Post Racks
- Racks are able to be custom assembled: pick your accessories and Great Lakes will install them where you specify!
- Accessories for enclosures, racks, and wall mounts
- Cooling Accessories: Fans, Filler Panels, Brush Grommet Kits, Mesh Doors
- Cable Management Accessories: External Cable Manager, Lacing Bars, Vertical Troughs, 19" Organizers
- Copper Bus Bars and Grounding Kits, Shelves, Hardware, and more
- Sentry Console Systems
- ADVANTAGE Technical Furniture Systems
- Including DVR lock boxes, products consist of Wall Mounts, small enclosures, and ceiling mounts for AV applications